Wandering Folk Sol Tangerine Picnic Rug
FREE SHIPPING IN AUSTRALIA ON ORDERS OVER $99
The Wandering Folk Sol Picnic Rug features hand painted motifs inspired by days spent under the sun. Printed on NEW 100% recycled PET canvas that’s fade proof and water resistant. The base is a brown water resistant poly/cotton canvas.
The Sol Picnic Rug comes with a new style carry strap, 100% cotton webbing in Wandering Folk’s signature tan plain brown colour, finished with our retro inspired fringed edges.
Pair it with the matching mini cooler bag!
- Dimensions: 164cm x 147cm
- Weight: 1.9kg
- Hand illustrated print on front side
- Fabrication TOP/FRONT: 100% Recycled PET canvas. BACK: Poly/cotton canvas with a waterproof treatment.
- Signature brown base is water resistant
- Hand made tassels on corners
- Embroidered cotton label
- Plain tan cotton webbing carry strap
- Stitch lines on back for easy rolling
All of our Wandering Folk range shows high standards of craftsmanship and quality materials so they can be cherished for a lifetime.
2 in stock
HOW TO ROLL RUG & CARE FOR YOUR WANDERING FOLK RUG
Thank you for purchasing a Wandering Folk Picnic Rug , Cushion or Cooler.
Our beautiful picnic rugs and cushions are made of 100% cotton canvas and will live and wear with you over time.
Our picnic rugs have a UPF30+ coating applied to make the print last longer in the sun. Prior to 2018, the rugs without this new coating may naturally fade over time with lots of use in the sunlight.
To keep your rug looking its best, try to avoid spilling acidic or harmful chemicals on the surface. Lemon juice, alcohol, salt water or anything similar should be washed off immediately by spot cleaning with cold soapy water.
As a last resort for removing stains, you can *gentle machine wash your rug alone in cold water, but we recommend putting rubber bands around the tassel ends to prevent them from unraveling and fluffing up.
Prior to storing, always ensure your rug is fully dried out to prevent mould.
* Warning: Machine wash our darker colour rugs only ( Emerald / Wildflower / Spice ) as the dye on the leather tag will run. If you really need to machine wash our lighter coloured rugs ( Pastel / Crystal / Romance / Atlantis / Aztec Ink ) then we recommend removing the leather logo label with a seam ripper, which is easily done with a seam ripper and doesn’t damage the rug or cushion.