WHAT TO EXPECT:
You will be guided through the process in a hands-on workshop and create your very own resin artwork. You will be provided with a 50cm round (or hexagon) panel and dyes, pigments and pearlescent powders needed to create artworks with resin. You will be demonstrated how to work with the resin and how to mix colours and techniques for applying and creating designs. Your finished artwork will require a drying period of 24hours so will need to be collected from the venue after this time.
We look forward to sharing with you the wonderful experience of working with this medium and assisting you in creating your very own artwork!
Please note: We do not recommend this workshop to pregnant women as chemicals in the form of resins are used.
Duration: 3 hours
- You will be guided through the process in a hands-on workshop
- Create your very own resin artwork
- Safe ways to work with resin
- Expert tuition from an experienced teacher!
- Your very own artwork ready to hang in 24 hours