Wandering Folk Jagger Throw
FREE SHIPPING IN AUSTRALIA ON ORDERS OVER $99
Inspired by the jagged mountain ridges of the desert, these zig zag shapes form layers of colours replicating the fading colours of the setting sun.
Made from 100% recycled cotton Wandering Folk versatile throws are designed to stand the test of time whilst adding some fun to your everyday adventures.
Available in two colours: Iris and Mint
140cm x 170cm
- Weight: 1.4kg
- Materials: 100% pre-consumer recycled cotton
- R.E.A.C.H compliance, free from harmful chemicals
- Cotton fringing
- Soft hand feel
- Brown woven hand carry strap included
- Plastic-free shipping
- Please note that although we try our very best to ensure all imagery portrays products true colours they can sometimes alter on screen or in certain lighting
HOW TO ROLL RUG & CARE FOR YOUR WANDERING FOLK RUG
Thank you for purchasing a Wandering Folk Picnic Rug , Cushion or Cooler.
Our beautiful picnic rugs and cushions are made of 100% cotton canvas and will live and wear with you over time.
Our picnic rugs have a UPF30+ coating applied to make the print last longer in the sun. Prior to 2018, the rugs without this new coating may naturally fade over time with lots of use in the sunlight.
To keep your rug looking its best, try to avoid spilling acidic or harmful chemicals on the surface. Lemon juice, alcohol, salt water or anything similar should be washed off immediately by spot cleaning with cold soapy water.
As a last resort for removing stains, you can *gentle machine wash your rug alone in cold water, but we recommend putting rubber bands around the tassel ends to prevent them from unraveling and fluffing up.
Prior to storing, always ensure your rug is fully dried out to prevent mould.
* Warning: Machine wash our darker colour rugs only ( Emerald / Wildflower / Spice ) as the dye on the leather tag will run. If you really need to machine wash our lighter coloured rugs ( Pastel / Crystal / Romance / Atlantis / Aztec Ink ) then we recommend removing the leather logo label with a seam ripper, which is easily done with a seam ripper and doesn’t damage the rug or cushion.