Wandering Folk – Le Lemon Picnic Rug
FREE SHIPPING IN AUSTRALIA ON ORDERS OVER $99
Your Mediterranean Dream… The Le Lemon Picnic Rug features a hand drawn design imbued with the memory of balmy late summer nights on the Amalfi coastline.
Wandering Folk Picnic Rugs are unique and beautifully designed featuring hand illustrated prints by our Founder, Sharnee Thorpe. We pride ourselves on our high standards of craftsmanship and the quality materials we use so that our products can be cherished for a lifetime.
Material : Cotton canvas
– Dimensions: 164cm x 147cm
– Weight: 1.9kg
– Materials: Front 100% printed cotton canvas | Back signature water resistant brown base
– Hand illustrated print on front side
– Signature water resistant brown base
– Hand made tassels on corners
– Embroidered cotton label
– Brown ornate woven carry strap
– Stitch lines on back for easy rolling
– Plastic free shipping
– 1% of each sale goes to Rainforest Rescue
1 in stock
HOW TO ROLL RUG & CARE
Thank you for purchasing a Wandering Folk Picnic Rug , Cushion or Cooler.
Our beautiful picnic rugs and cushions are made of 100% cotton canvas and will live and wear with you over time.
Our picnic rugs have a UPF30+ coating applied to make the print last longer in the sun. Prior to 2018, the rugs without this new coating may naturally fade over time with lots of use in the sunlight.
To keep your rug looking its best, try to avoid spilling acidic or harmful chemicals on the surface. Lemon juice, alcohol, salt water or anything similar should be washed off immediately by spot cleaning with cold soapy water.
As a last resort for removing stains, you can *gentle machine wash your rug alone in cold water, but we recommend putting rubber bands around the tassel ends to prevent them from unraveling and fluffing up.
Prior to storing, always ensure your rug is fully dried out to prevent mould.
* Warning: Machine wash our darker colour rugs only ( Emerald / Wildflower / Spice ) as the dye on the leather tag will run. If you really need to machine wash our lighter coloured rugs ( Pastel / Crystal / Romance / Atlantis / Aztec Ink ) then we recommend removing the leather logo label with a seam ripper, which is easily done with a seam ripper and doesn’t damage the rug or cushion.