Wandering Folk- Native Wildflower Picnic Rug Wildflower
FREE SHIPPING IN AUSTRALIA ON ORDERS OVER $99
Print inspired by our favourite Australian native wildflowers and foliage.
Durable cotton canvas featuring a unique hand drawn artwork on the top side, coated with UPF50+ so your print will stay vibrant after use. The base is made of waterproof canvas to keep you dry from the damp ground. Wandering Folk picnic rugs are adorned with hand made cotton tassels on each corner. Every picnic rug comes with its very own brown woven strap, so you can carry your picnic rug wherever you roam.
- Picnic rug size : 164cm x 147cm
- UPF50+ Premium coated fabric
- Leather logo tag
- Brown woven carry strap included
- R.E.A.C.H Compliance – Free from harmful chemicals
Out of stock
HOW TO ROLL RUG & CARE
Thank you for purchasing a Wandering Folk Picnic Rug , Cushion or Cooler.
Our beautiful picnic rugs and cushions are made of 100% cotton canvas and will live and wear with you over time.
Our picnic rugs have a UPF30+ coating applied to make the print last longer in the sun. Prior to 2018, the rugs without this new coating may naturally fade over time with lots of use in the sunlight.
To keep your rug looking its best, try to avoid spilling acidic or harmful chemicals on the surface. Lemon juice, alcohol, salt water or anything similar should be washed off immediately by spot cleaning with cold soapy water.
As a last resort for removing stains, you can *gentle machine wash your rug alone in cold water, but we recommend putting rubber bands around the tassel ends to prevent them from unraveling and fluffing up.
Prior to storing, always ensure your rug is fully dried out to prevent mould.
* Warning: Machine wash our darker colour rugs only ( Emerald / Wildflower / Spice ) as the dye on the leather tag will run. If you really need to machine wash our lighter coloured rugs ( Pastel / Crystal / Romance / Atlantis / Aztec Ink ) then we recommend removing the leather logo label with a seam ripper, which is easily done with a seam ripper and doesn’t damage the rug or cushion.